OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
RAPP does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages, by email or some other means. The personal information that you may provide to us could include your name, address, telephone number and email address.
OUR COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit the Website, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about you, such as the type of browser or computer operating system you use, the domain name of the website from which you linked to us, the amount of time you spend on the Website or the pages on the Website that you view. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
OUR USE OF INFORMATION
We will only use your personal information as described below unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personal information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
- We will use personal information to operate the Website and to provide you with any specific services that you have requested.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your direct inquiries.
- We will use your personal information to add you to our mailing lists and to send you emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personal information, but they are permitted to do so only in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personal information as required by law or legal process.
- We may disclose personal information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Website.
- We may transfer your personal information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of RAPP or the division responsible for the services with which your personal information is associated.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and RAPP or information stored on the Website or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, such as hackers and your use of the Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put into place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personal information.
As a convenience to you, we may provide links to third-party websites from within the Website, including pulling content in from feeds such as Twitter. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third-party sites. When you link away from our Website, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to read the policies and terms of every website you visit.
You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personal information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH RAPP
RAPP does not accept any unsolicited ideas from users, including without limitation suggestions about campaigns, strategies or other ideas or content. Therefore, you must not submit any such unsolicited materials. If, notwithstanding this policy, you submit an unsolicited idea or content to us, you understand and acknowledge that such idea or content is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied, by considering it. You agree to waive any claim against RAPP or its assignees regarding misappropriation of your ideas or content submitted in violation of this paragraph.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA